[Coolpad NOTE 3 LITE] How to root Marshmallow OS ( COOLUI8 )
Presenting Root method for Marshmallow stock ROM of Coolpad Note 3 Lite
Please do it at your own risk, We are no way responsible if anything goes wrong or you ruin/brick your phone.Rooting Voids Warranty.
1.PC (Windows 7 preferable)
1.Download the below super su and recovery files:
2. Now unzip drivers and spflashtool and install sp driver v2.0 and driver setup 150313.
3. Reboot your PC.
4. Paste “BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328” to external storage of phone.
5. Open spflashtool folder and paste “recovery.img” and “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt” files into spflashtool folder.
6. Now right click on “flash_tool.exe” and run as administrater,after flashtool start,click on “scatter loading” and select “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt” .
7. Click on “download”(on left top side with green colour icon in spflash tool).
8. Now switch off phone and connect to Pc via USB cable.Press twice the volume up button. A slider will run on bottom of spflashtool. If everything fine then you will see a pop up with green tick.
9. Disconnect phone from PC. Press Volume up and Power button till recovery comes on the screen(This is important step,don’t boot into normal mode,after flashing recovery you have to direclty go to recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Power button similtaneously).
1O. Select “Install”11. Select BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328 file
12. Swipe right to confirm flash
13. Reboot the device.
14.If you can’t see any superSU app on device then reboot into recovery and install BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328 again.
15. Reboot and check root status with any root checker app.
Now voila!Phone is rooted.Cheers.
(Note: Don’t reboot after flashing Marshmallow app otherwise phone will be force encrypted and it will be difficult to root)