[NavBar] [Soft Keys] Enable/Disable Navigation Bar on any Android Phone with Custom Recovery
Want those cool looking on-screen navigation keys on your phone?
The process is very simple!
All you need is a custom recovery and our zip will do the work for you 😛
1. Any Android users Download this:
2. Go to recovery mode (Press power up button during restart of your phone).
3. Select “Install”
4. Click on “Select Storage” and select the storage where you have downloaded the zip file, then click ok.
5. Now browse “VirtualKeyEnable.zip” and select that.
6. Swipe right to install.
7. Reboot your device and voila…You have enabled navigation bar